jueves, 5 de marzo de 2015

LOVE SONG


"Love The Way You Lie Part II"

(Rihanna feat. Eminem)


LYRICS IN ENGLISH


[Rihanna]

On the first page of our story
The future seemed so bright
Then this thing turned out so evil
I don’t know why I’m still surprised
Even angels have their wicked schemes
And you take that to new extremes
But you’ll always be my hero
Even though you’ve lost your mind


[Chorus:]

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that’s all right because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that’s all right because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
Oh, I love the way you lie


[Rihanna]

Now there’s gravel in our voices
Glass is shattered from the fight
In this tug of war you’ll always win
Even when I’m right
‘Cause you feed me fables from your hand
With violent words and empty threats
And it’s sick that all these battles
Are what keeps me satisfied


[Chorus]


[Rihanna]

So maybe I’m a masochist
I try to run but I don’t wanna ever leave
'Til the walls are goin’ up
In smoke with all our memories


[Eminem]

It's morning, you wake, a sun ray hits your face
Smeared makeup as we lay in the wake of destruction
Hush baby, speak softly, tell me you're awfully sorry
That you pushed me into the coffee table last night
So I can push you off me
Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me
Run out the room and I’ll follow you like a lost puppy
Baby, without you I’m nothing, I’m so lost, hug me
Then tell me how ugly I am, but that you’ll always love me
Then after that, shove me, in the aftermath of the
Destructive path that we’re on, two psychopaths but we
Know that no matter how many knives we put in each other’s backs
That we’ll have each other’s backs, ’cause we’re that lucky
Together, we move mountains, let’s not make mountains out of molehills,
You hit me twice, yeah, but who’s countin’?
I may have hit you three times, I’m startin’ to lose count
But together, we’ll live forever, we found the youth fountain
Our love is crazy, we’re nuts, but I refuse counsellin’
This house is too huge, if you move out I’ll burn all two thousand
Square feet of it to the ground, ain’t shit you can do about it
'Cause with you I’m in my fuckin’ mind, without you I’m out it


[Chorus]


I love the way you lie [3x]




LYRICS IN CATALAN

[Rihanna]

En la primera pàgina de la nostra història
El futur sembla tan brillant
Després això es torna tan dolent
No sé per què segueixo sorpresa
Fins i tot els àngels tenen les seves conspiracions dolentes
I ho vas portar a nous extrems
Però tu sempre seràs el meu heroi
Fins i tot encara que perdis la raó

[Chorus]

Només estar allà mirar-me cremar
Però tot està bé perquè m'agrada la manera en que fa mal
Només estar allà escoltar-me plorar
Però tot està bé perquè m'agrada la manera en que menteixes
Oh, m'agrada la manera en que menteixes

[Rihanna]

Ara hi ha petites pedres en les nostres veus
El vidre estava trencat per les baralles
En aquesta lluita tu sempre guanyaràs
Fins i tot quan tinc raó
Perquè em dones mentides de la teva mà
Amb violentes paraules i buides amenaces
I fa fàstic que totes aquestes baralles
Són les que em mantenen satisfeta

[Chorus]

[Rihanna]

Poder sóc una masoquista
Intento córrer però mai vull marxar
Fins que els murs s'enlairin
En el fum amb totes les nostres memòries

[Eminem]

És de dia, tu et despertes, un raig de llum arriba a la teva cara
Embruts el maquillatge mentre ens estirem en aquest despertar de destrucció
Calla amor (baby), parla fluix, digues-me horriblement me'n penedeixo
Que tu m'empenys dins de la cafeteria la última nit
Doncs jo puc apartar-te de mi
Intenta i toca'm doncs et puc cridar que no em toquis
Surt de l'habitació i et seguiré com un cadell perdut
Amor (baby), sense tu no sóc res, estic tan perdut, abraça'm
Després digues-me com de lleig sóc, però que tu sempre m'estimaràs
Llavors després d'això, empeny-me, com seqüela del
destructiu camí que estem, dos psicòpates però nosaltres
sabem que no importa quants ganivets posem en les nostres esquenes
Que tindrem les nostres esquenes, perquè som així d'afortunats
Junts, moguem muntanyes, no anem a fer muntanyes d'un gra de sorra
Tu m'has colpejat dues vegades, sí, però qui està contant?
Poder t'he colpejat tres vegades, estic començant a perdre el compte
Però junts, viurem per sempre, trobarem la font de la joventut
El nostre amor és boig, estem sonats, però em nego a la teràpia
Aquesta casa és tan gran, si tu te'n vas, jo cremaré tot dos mil vegades
Peus quadrats del terra, no hi ha cap merda que puguis fer al respecte
Perquè amb tu estic fotudament assenyat, sense tu estic fora de mi

[Chorus]

M'agrada la manera en que menteixes [x3]





AND HERE'S THE FIRST PART (this is the most popular and the original videoclip)




This is the second part of the song "I love the way you lie". There are two parts: the first is more by Eminem and the second more by Rihanna. I wanted to do the first part but was very difficult for me and finally I done the second.

Well, We had to choose a love song and I didn't want to take the typical song where two persons love and maybe They have a little problems in his relationship, etc.

I wanted to do a song that it show that the love isn't always like We're accustomed to see... I wanted to show a history of a sexist love... the violence, insults, disrespectful and unfortunately real that many womens (and even mans) suffer...

In essence, this isn't a true love, though the victim thinks that yes, He love her and all of this fights one day thing of the past... no, this isn't like this.

This is a theme very delicate.

And of course, the song is very beautiful and I love so much... Eminem and Rihanna is a great combination.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario