jueves, 8 de enero de 2015

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

Every year I have new year's resolutions. Some of them can't be done but this year I want to do my best and make them true. Especially with the things that are important for me. 
This year, my new year's resolutions are:

- Go to San Sebastian. And in San Sebastian, see a friend.
- I want to go to the "Saló del Manga" again this year. 
- I have to work this summer and I hope that the work will be well. 
- I want to watch more animes, and the new seasons that come out this year. 
- Play more games in the computer.
- But all of this can't be possible if I fail in the studies. That's why I want to pass the high school, and after that, go to the dramatic A levels, in Figueres.
- And if I have time and all will be well, I want to make a progress in the music. I would like to
show my music or my ideas to the people.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario