martes, 9 de diciembre de 2014

MY WORLD

MY FAVOURITE TV SHOW: SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN


Shingeki no kyojin is an anime written by Hajime Isamaya. The anime are an animate japanese tv show.
What I like of this anime is... everything. There's nothing specific that I like me, is just... I love it! 
Maybe if I have to say something, I would say that I like it for the history, the plot and specially the action. If I had to define this anime with one word, this word would be "epic" or "perfect".
I admit that I'm a "fangirl" with this, but, this really love me.

My favourite character is Levi Rivaille. He's part of the Survey Corps. He's the best soldier. His personality love me. He's cold and serious.


LEVI RIVAILLE ------>   


The history of this anime was in the year 730 more or less (I say this from memory). The author show us a life on the humans live with a strange and big creatures, they are Titans. This monsters looks like They don't have any interest for the others animals, moreover, They don't need eat for survive. This leads them to think that the only objective of They is the exterminate of the human race. The humans don't know anything of They, not much more besides that the only way for kill him is cutting the nape. If you cut other part of his body, They will regenerate. The big disadvantage suffered from humanity caused them nearly to the extinction. Even so, a little group of people survive with the protection of 3 walls: Wall Maria (the most extern), Wall Rose and Wall Sina (the most secure, is where live the rich people with de king).
Also created 3 organizations for the protection of the town: Survey Corps (they kill the titans and take more information of the Titans), Garrison (is the normal because is more safe than the survey and more easy form part), Military Police Brigade (they protect the rich people and the king, they are corrupt).
And there's the Human Defense, is like a school for enter in the organizations.



Our character is Eren, with his friends (Mikasa and Armin) and others, they will kill the titans.

Here's the trailer: 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario